"Customer Satisfaction." You hear people say it all the time but at Polar Seal, "Customer Satisfaction" is more than just a phrase. It's a family tradition that began in 1950 when we first opened for business. Our goal has always been the same; to earn the trust of our customers by always providing the highest quality products. And that's exactly what we've done for over half a century and through three generations. Like a family, we've grown and we've learned a few things along the way. Our experience, technology, innovation and leadership in manufacturing vinyl windows and doors continue to set industry benchmarks. And no matter how good we get, we always strive to be just a little better.
Find Vinyl Windows and Much More at Polar Seal Windows
- Polar Seal Fast Facts: product advantages of vinyl windows:
- No maintenance: no rotting, cracking, peeling or warping. No staining, painting or caulking ever!
- Solid construction: welded vinyl windows remain square and cannot leak air or water at their corners or seams.
- Money saving: vinyl insulates about 1,400 times better than aluminum and is comparable to wood at insulating.
- Convenience: many modern windows tilt in for easy cleaning.
- Style: Today's vinyl windows should feature beveled exterior frames rather than the old flat faced boxy looking first generation vinyl windows.